** DUE TO THE COVID-19 (coronavirus), MUSIC EVENTS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE WILL PROVIDE UPDATES WHEN ARE NOTIFIED OR INFORMED OF ANY CHANGES. THANK YOU AND PLEASE KEEP SAFE & HEALTH **
TO BE DETERMINED Sam's Charity Music Festival, Saturday, April 25, 4pm - 11:30pm, Sam's Bar Lewis Center - First annual spring charity music festival at Samâ€™s! Raising money for the Greg Fitzgerald Memorial Scholarship and Student Success Stores. Featuring 6 top notch local musicians/bands and headliner Triple Creek Band and food truck The Real Deal Grill. LEARN MORE
TO BE DETERMINED Paradygm Shyft, Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 9 PM â€“ 1 AM, ONellys Sport Pub & Grill - Paradygm Shyft at O'Nelly's again! Come see us as we play songs from the 70's - today - all the ones that make you want to dance and rock. We're bringing the party - you bring you! LEARN MORE
TO BE DETERMINED Cry Wolf, Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 8 PM â€“ 12 AM, ONellys Sport Pub & Grill - Cry Wolf Rocks! Classic Rock 60's - 90's Rock on!!! LEARN MORE
O N G O I N G E V E N T S
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Live Music Fridays at The Daily Growler, Every Friday Night, 5pm - 7pm, The Daily Growler Polaris - Join us at The Daily Growler on Friday evenings during Happy Hour for live music!!! Each week we will feature local artists who will be playing covers of songs you know and love! Interested in performing? LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Singer Songwriter Open Mic Night, every 1st & 3 Wednesday of the month, 7 - 9:30pm, Taranto's Pizzeria - The owners of Taranto's and Eric Ahlteen, formerly of Espresso Yourself Music Cafe in Powell, are bringing to the Polaris area, live acoustic performances in the Open Mic Format. Are you an aspiring singer or song writer? Share your talent! Sign ups are at 6:30. Music is from 7 - 9:30pm. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Bill Foley, every Thursday from 7-9pm, Tarantos Pizzeria - Bill performs the best music of the 50s, 60s and 70s, including early rock and roll favorites, "One Hit Wonders," folk and all of the best from the singer/songwriters. Performing since 1980, Bill is a full time musician who tours nationally. Have you ever been listening to a song that you haven't heard in awhile and it took you back to a life experience - the song your mom used to sing to you in the car, a first boyfriend or girlfriend, your first kiss, the first time your heart was broken, a fun time with your friends, a vacation, your wedding day? You hear yourself saying, "Oh My God, I Love That Song!" These are the songs that you may have forgotten. Fortunately, they didn't go away. They are the very songs Bill Foley specializes in performing. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Line Dancing, Every Wednesday Night at Tequila Cowboy - Grab a friend and get to the dance floor with Theresa Powell this Wednesday for line dancing! Theresa is giving live instruction for all skill levels starting at 8 p.m. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Karaoke Night, Every Wednesday, 9:30p - 1:30a, Tommy O'Bryan's Pub - Check out our specials, too! LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Comedy Open Mic with 3 Headliners, last Monday each month @ 9:30pm, Tommy O'Bryan's Pub - LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * WannaB's Karaoke. Wednesday - Saturday, 7pm - 2:30am, Tequila Cowboys - WannaBâ€™s Karaoke Bar is like no other karaoke youâ€™ve seen. Itâ€™s an immersive, interactive musical experience that will have everyone from the most seasoned singer to the shower yodeler and all of their friends clapping, dancing and singing along. Boasting professional sound complete with an elevated stage and lighting, WannaBâ€™s is your guaranteed best party destination. Our KJs are also professional DJs and singers. Theyâ€™ll help you recall that song you just canâ€™t remember the name of in addition to keeping the energy up between singers. Itâ€™s a non-stop good time. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Chico's Karaoke Night, Every Wednesday, 9:30pm - 12:30am, Rude Dog Bar & Grill - Features Steve's DJ & Karaoke. Win Cash at midnight. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Karaoke Night with DJ Steve, Every Thursday, 9pm - 1am, Crown Sports Lounge Polaris - $ CASH Drawing at Midnight! LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Trivia Night: 90s Music, Every Wednesday, 6:30pm - 8:30pm, The Brass Tap - We're throwing it back to the 90s with 90s Music Trivia Night Wednesday, January 24th at 6:30 pm. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Trivia Night at Keystone Pub! Every Tuesday night at 7:30pm at Keystone Pub Polaris. LEARN MORE
* TEMPORARILY CANCELLED * Trivia Night at ONellys Sports Pub & Grill - Every Monday, come check out our NEW & IMPROVED Trivia with DJ Tom every Monday!! Same fun and prizes! Awesome tunes! $50 CASH 1st place, $25 & $15 Gift Certificates for 2nd and 3rd! Game time starts at 7pm sharp! LEARN MORE
GET ONBOARD THE ORANGE EXPRESS! Easily find out about events, contests, fundraisers, and activities happening in our community. Receive special announcements and updates about Orange Celebration. Also be automatically entered in our free giveaways! Our previous prize winner won a gift certificate for a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts for being a subscriber! Previous winner won a $25 gift card! GET ONBOARD NOW!
NIGHTFALL CBUS is Columbus area's breakout party cover band! Nightfall has been entertaining audiences with a blend of upbeat, hit songs from the 60's onward and covering genres like Rock, Pop, Blues & Country. The band is dedicated to bringing a fun, interactive and authentic musical experience to the public. Known for tight musicality, sound-alike covers, powerful vocals, searing guitar riffs and interactive showmanship, you're in for a ride! Check out an upcoming show in the Orange Township area and see what everyone's talking about!
Ra88 is a Classic Rock Cover band out of Delaware, Ohio. We focus on iconic tunes from the 60s and 70s, but great music from other decades is included. A few originals are in the mix as well.â€‹In addition to a genuine sound enhanced by the highest quality Bose speaker systems, we implement eye-popping visuals to create a complete show for our audience.
23 Southbound is Columbus Ohio's premier top100 country cover band. When we got together in 2013 we wanted to bring Columbus a band that brings the top 100 country songs with a little classic country mixed in to the table.
Cry Wolf... "For A Howlin' Good Time!". Polaris Area Rock & Roll Band... Classic Rock Rules! Band members include Band Members Dave Van Tuyl... Lead Guitar/Lead Vocals, Mick McEnneney... Rhythm Guitar/Vocals, John Ulogar... Drums/Backing Vocals, and John (JC) Cummings... Bass Guitar/Backing Vocals. You'll find them from time to time at ONellys Pub & Grill and other special events.
Jim Volk's masterful yet whimsical performances have spellbound audiences of all age groups and backgrounds for three decades. His fiery, melodic hybrid style of picking has incurred countless comparisons to Kottke, Keaggy and Tommy E. His solo release, â€śBlue Wheelsâ€¦and Other Guitar Favoritesâ€ť has drawn much critical acclaim and award nationwide.
Click on the 98.5FM button below and enjoy WINF, Community Radio for Delaware, Ohio. Each weekday, WINF features a perfect blend of music to listen to anywhereâ€”â€“home or office â€¦ and itâ€™s all family-friendly! For further information on WINF and it's programs, please access their WEBSITE.